Working at KVSA
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team. Open applications are most welcome too.
Do you want to help us make our A into an A+? We are looking for new team members who think big – people to work with us to build innovative applications..
- Creating cool new features with your colleagues
- Part of an innovative and talented team
- Guaranteeing the user experience and quality that our clients deserve
- Ready for the latest techniques and ways of thinking
- Troubleshooting and working with a can-do attitude
How we will work together
- You will work with developers, an ambitious sales team and management that is passionate about:
- the shipping market
- a modern reservation and scheduling system for one of the world’s largest ports
- a customs information system that reinvents the Dutch import and export sector
- making plans for the future
- We build modern SaaS services and customised web applications which are (currently) based on AngularJS, .NET and SQL Server
- We have a lot of contact with our customers around the world. These include the big names in the maritime and logistics sector, as well as the smaller local businesses
The work environment
- A true maritime location and a stone’s throw away from the most famous seafood restaurant in IJmuiden.
- You won’t easily find a more open organisation. How about after-work drinks on the beach with the director?
- We won’t look at your education – we just want the smart cookies
- You started off in your attic, but it’s certainly not a hobby any more
- You have a sense of good design. You don’t like ugly interfaces
- You like dealing with various assignments. Six months developing one form doesn’t make you happy.
- You have extensive experience with [all the technologies that are too hip to name here] and you want to expand your knowledge of [more of those cool terms here]. You are an all-rounder who gets involved with everything.
What you get
- A lot of satisfaction
- Always space for your car right by the door
- Good coffee, and electronic equipment from the company
- Collective health insurance
- Gym options
- More than average holiday allowance
If you want to apply for one of our job vacancies or want to send us an open application, please send us an email with your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com